Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Sometimes identified with the sun, who is the Greek god of prophecy, music, medicine, and poetry?
2. This was a TV show about a genius who can become anyone that he wants to be. What was it?
3. One of the ingredients of LSD is lysergic acid, which is found in the seeds of what common flower?
4. In 1989, this European monarchy with 5 million inhabitants was the world's first nation to legalize gay marriages. Which country is it?
5. Famous for his beret, be-bop sunglasses, and his trumpet whose horn points diagonally upward toward the heavens, who was this jazz all-star who died in 1993?