Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. This Olympic event is a 3,000 meter footrace around a track. Runners must jump four hurdles and a water obstacle. What is this event called?
2. This animal, a variety of wild goat, lives in high mountain areas of Europe, Asia, and Africa, and has large backward- curving horns. What is the name of this animal?
3. Can you name the five state capital cities which begin with the letter, "A"?
AUGUSTA / ATLANTA / ALBANY / ANNAPOLIS / AUSTIN
4. True or false: Birds are the only animals that have feathers.
5. What is the largest three-digit number that is divisible by 4, 5, and 6?