Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Abraham Lincoln was born, raised, and practiced law in three different states. Which ones?
Kentucky from birth to 7 / raised in Indiana from age 7 to 21 / lived as an adult and practiced law in Illinois, from 1847 to 1859, and become a senate nominee in 1858.
2. When, according to legend, a Trojan Horse was used to help win a war, which two armies were fighting, and what is the current name for the country where this war occurred?
GREEKS / TROJANS / TURKEY
3. Meher Baba, Indian God-Man who lived from 1894-1969, had a personal mantra or philosophical phrase which influenced the title of a 1988 pop musical hit. What was it?
BE HAPPY, DON'T WORRY
4. What language, now extinct, was spoken by the Goths, the tribe that invaded the Roman Empire?
5. Which person is responsible for the following quotation? "We don't pay taxes. The little people pay taxes."