Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Almost all gondolas in Venice are painted what color?
BLACK, unless they belong to a high official
2. This U.S. state is nicknamed the Mountain State. What is it?
3. This TV adventure series began syndication in 1988, and within ten years became the most popular TV show of all time - seen in 140 countries by 1 billion TV watchers worldwide. What is it?
4. What do Dan Aykroyd, Neil Young, Michael J. Fox, and Peter Jennings have in common?
ALL BORN IN CANADA
5. Starting from the exact date, April 22, 1889, any settlers who entered this Indian territory were given the opportunity to settle the land as homesteaders. However, the people who jumped the gun, arriving too soon, gave this state its current nickname. What’s the state and the nickname?
OKLAHOMA the SOONER State