Choking Dog Saves His Own Life By Calling 9-1-1
Coincidence, lucky or is George just one smart bassett hound? You decide.
George is two years old when he started choking to death on a telephone cord somehow he managed to dispatch emergency services to his master's home in West Yorkshire, England.
The 9-1-1 operator who heard strained breathing and choking sounds on the other end of the line so she dispatched four cops George's residence. A neighbor let the police into the home and removed the cord that was wrapped around George's neck that was suffocating him.
No one can quite explain how George's fat foot managed to dial a rotary phone. His master Lydia said, "George is usually not very smart." But if you ask me George is one smart pup, regardless of what mom says!