Want Hamilton Tickets? You Could Get $10 Tickets in a Lottery
Hamilton is back soon at DeVos Performance Hall for a two-week run, Tuesday, February 8 through Sunday, February 20. Obviously, this will be the, or one of the, hottest tickets in town. Of course, you want to see the Tony-award-winning show. How about only having to pay $10 for tickets? It's possible!
Producer Jeffrey Seller and Broadway Grand Rapids announced a digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance on February 8. Here is the deal with a limited number of tickets available for every performance for $10 each. The lottery will first open at 10:00 AM this coming Friday, January 28, and will close at 12:00 PM Thursday, February 3. If you are chosen for tickets, they will be good for shows February 8 - 13.
They're not going to forget the other shows. More digital lotteries will begin on the next Friday and close the following Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances.
Now you're yelling, "count me in!" Okay, here are the official rules, so read carefully.
• Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
• The lottery will open at 10:00 AM every Friday and will close for entry at 12:00 PM the next Thursday prior to the following week’s performances.
• Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM every Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances via email and mobile push notification. Winners will have two hours to claim and pay for their ticket(s).
• No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
• Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
• Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
• Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID.
• Lottery tickets void if resold.
• All times listed are in the local time zone.
Additionally, you must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
That's a lot to take in, but why not get in. Good luck!
LOOK: See Photos of the Year From the International Photography Awards