Some Restaurants are Open Christmas Day
Are you traveling, have family coming into town, or just don’t feel like doing the dishes this Christmas? Well, you do have some options. These restaurants will be open on Christmas Day!
According to GRNow.com, these are the ones we know about. You can check with your favorite to see if they might be open, too.
- six.one.six – The restaurant inside the JW Marriott will host a Christmas brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- XO Asian Cuisine – The Monroe Center eatery specializing in Thai, Chinese and Sushi will be open normal hours, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Riverfront Hotel – The hotel’s Landing Restaurant presents a Christmas buffet from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Boatwerks Restaurant – While overlooking Lake Macatawa in Holland, families can enjoy this buffet from noon until 4 p.m.
- Charley’s Crab – The downtown GR seafood spot will be open with a regular menu from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- First Wok – All three locations will be open regular hours, 11:30 a.m. until 11 p.m.
- Pho Ang Trang – The pho restaurant near 36th & Eastern will be open for lunch & dinner, but may close earlier than the usual 9 p.m.