Olga’s Kitchen is Celebrating 50 Years With Deals All Through September
Olga's Kitchen has been a Michigan-staple since it opened its doors, and it's crazy to think that it's been 50 years since that happen.
To celebrate their 50th, Olga's is throwing a virtual app party where everyone is invited to download the app and reap the benefits. Beginning September 1st, there will be a new deal each week that you can redeem at the restaurant via carryout or dine-in.
It's been 50 years so obviously Olga's is taking it back to where it all started... the classics. The deals are as follows:
- September 1 (only): Get The Original Olga for only 50-cents with any purchase
- September 7-13: Receive $5 off Olga's Family Meal Deal (4 Olgas, 1 salad to share, two dozen Olga doughnuts)
- September 14-20: Free side of Snackers with any purchase
- September 21-27: Buy one Original Olga and get another one for free
- September 28-Oct. 4: Free dessert with any purchase
The Original Olga is made with:
Seasoned beef and lamb, vine-ripened tomato, sweet onion, Olgasauce®
That plus Snackers and an Orange Cream Cooler... you just successfully had a classic Olga's meal.
Olga's Kitchen is located inside the Woodland Mall in Grand Rapids. There's also one location in Kalamazoo.
source: Troy Chamber of Commerce