Where to Trick-or-Treat Indoors in West Michigan
The threat of cold and rain is as much of a West Michigan Halloween tradition as trick-or-treating. See where to trick-or-treat indoors in case the weather gets too scary.
The weather is one of the top reasons to trick-or-treat indoors for Halloween, but indoor locations can also be a great place to take small children who might not do as well on long Halloween walks.
Many of the indoor trick-or-treating events offer other forms of entertainment including ways for kids to run around. Moms and Dads can appreciate giving kids a place to burn off some of that sugar before bedtime.
All indoor trick-or-treating events are on Saturday, October 31 unless otherwise indicated:
- Byron Bible at 5:30PM.
- The Springs Free Methodist Church: 6PM - 8PM.
- Grand Rapids Children's Museum: Thursday, October 29, 5PM - 8PM. Cost $1.75.
- Madison Square Church: 6PM - 9PM.
- Pilgrim Manor: 4:30PM - 5:45PM.
- Woodland Mall: 4PM - 6PM.
- Resurrection Life Church: Friday, October 30, 6PM - 8:30PM.