A West Michigan woman was seriously injured Christmas night when she dropped a lit cigarette onto her bathrobe, causing serious burns.

WOOD-TV8 reports that Ottawa County Sheriff's were called to a home around 4:00 p.m. on Christmas, on reports of smoke inside of a home and a woman with severe burns.

The 68-year-old woman reportedly dropped a cigarette on her bathrobe and it started fire. The woman, who has limited mobility, immediately started yelling for help. Her husband was able to pull her to the floor and extinguish the fire, according to WOOD.

The woman is listed in serious condition with extensive burns.