The Secret To The Perfect Cup Of Hot Chocolate
A snowy, cold start to winter in West Michigan means hot chocolate season is on!
What is the secret to the perfect cup of hot chocolate?
Last week, we asked for help from River listeners on our Facebook page.
We got lots of ideas!
- Cinnamon + whipped cream + Hershey’s
- Peppermint Schnapps
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Candy canes
There are many ways to reach perfection. I hope to try them all this winter.
If you’ve just come inside from sledding or building a snowman with the kids, an instant mix or Keurig can come in handy and save a minute or two.
Most other recipes are quick and easy too, as long as you have the ingredients on hand.
- Here’s a recipe that starts with chocolate chips or chopped chocolate.
- This recipe includes a little vanilla.
- Hot chocolate road trip? Here’s some of the best places to go in the country.
- A review of some of the best hot chocolate mixes.
What’s your secret to the perfect cup of hot chocolate?