kid's

Kids are Choking on Their Fidget Spinners
It's the hottest toy on the market right now but now parents are stepping forward warning other parents to be careful because it could lead to a choking hazard.
WXYZ Detroit reports that a 3-year-old boy from Dearborn was taken to the hospital on Wednesday after he swallowed a piece of the fidge…
PARENTS: Be on the Look Out for a Suspicious Man in East G.R!
Police in East Grand Rapids are warning parents and residents to be on the lookout for a suspicious man who's been seen in the area.
FOX 17 says a man, who's been driving a red van, has been trying to lure children. A report came in on Wednesday afternoon, that two children were approa…

Load More Articles