Grand Rapids City Pools Open June 13
It’s going to be a long summer of fun in Grand Rapids!
Grand Rapids city pools and splash pads open for the season on Friday, June 13.
Admission is free for all children under 1. Non-residents over 1 year old pay $4. Grand Rapids residents 1-17 are $1. Grand Rapids residents 18 and over are $2.
Punch cards for use over multiple visits are also available.
Grand Rapids city pools open on June 13 at the following locations.
- Briggs Park (Lafayette and Knapp NE)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Park (Fuller and Franklin SE)
- Richmond Park (Richmond and Tamarack NW)
Pool hours vary.
- Briggs Park: 12:30pm – 6:00pm on Mon – Thu, 12:30pm – 7:00pm Fri and Sat
- Martin Luther King Jr. Park: 12:30pm – 7:00pm on Mon/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat, 12:30pm – 6:00pm on Tue
- Richmond Park: 12:30pm – 6:00pm on Mon, 12:30pm – 7:00pm on Tue – Sat
Splash pads are also available in Grand Rapids at the following locations.
- Aberdeen Park – 928 Aberdeen NE (open 12:00-6:00pm)
- Alger Park – 921 Alger SE (open 11:00am-8:00pm)
- Gerald R Ford Middle School – 851 Madison SE (open 11:00am-8:00pm)
- Heartside Park – 301 Ionia SW (open 11:00am-8:00pm)
- Joe Taylor Park – 1030 Bemis SE (open 11:00am-8:00pm)
- Mary Waters Park – 1042 Lafayette NE (open 11:00am-8:00pm)
- Mulick Park – 1761 Rosewood SE (open 12:00-6:00pm)