Grand Rapids Big Game Squares Promotion Official Rules
“Grand Rapids Big Game Squares Promotion”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION BEGINS ON JANUARY 15, 2015, AND ENDS ON JANUARY 30, 2015, at 12 P.M. EST.
1. Eligibility. The Promotion is open to only legal residents of the State of Michigan who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of January 14, 2015, and who are owners of businesses located in Michigan that (i) currently advertise on Sponsor’s radio stations in Michigan, or (ii) Sponsor has communicated with regarding advertising on Sponsor’s radio stations in Michigan. Employees of sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, retailers, and advertising and promotional agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion and their immediate families and members of the households of any of the foregoing are not eligible to enter or win. “Household members” means people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year. Void outside of Michigan and in U.S. territories and possessions, U.S. military installations in foreign countries, and where prohibited or restricted by law. All U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. How to Enter. To enter the “Grand Rapids Big Game Squares Promotion” (the “Promotion”), simply purchase the Grand Rapids Big Game package between January 15, 2015, and 12 p.m. EST on January 30, 2015. To enter for free, simply log on at http://WGRD.com, http://MyChannel957.com , http://RiverGrandRapids.com, http://WFGR.com and/or http://Touch1410.com, click on the Big Game link and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to e-mail your complete name, business name, business address, daytime work telephone number and business e-mail address, indicating your interest in participating in the Promotion. Once you purchase the Big Game Squares Promotion or enter online, your name will be randomly assigned in the Big Game Squares board. There will be one Grand Rapids Big Game Squares board, for a total of up to 100 entries. No more entries will be accepted by the Sponsor after the maximum of 100 entrants is reached. You must purchase the Big Game Squares package or enter online by 12 p.m. EST on January 30, 2015, to be eligible to enter. The limit is a total of two entries per person or per business.
Sponsor and each of its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, retailers and advertising and promotional agencies, and the officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents of each of the foregoing and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion (collectively, “Releasees”) will not responsible for lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or late entries. Releasees are also not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion that may limit the ability to play or participate, or any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in this Promotion. If for any reason (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering proper conduct of this Promotion), the online portion of the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion), the online portion of the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. In such event, notification will be posted on the Promotion websites. In the event of a dispute, entry information submitted online will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account entered. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, internet service provider, or other online organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Mechanically reproduced or automated entries will not be accepted. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible. By entering the Promotion, entrants affirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
3. Selection of Winner(s) and Odds. From all eligible entries received, each entrant will be randomly put in a square on the board. Such random square assignments will occur on or about January 30, 2015, by Sponsor. The winner will be determined by the final score of the 2015 Big Game on February 1, 2015, for the entrant that is in the board square that represents the final score of the game. The first-place prize winner will receive a $5,000 radio advertising schedule to be used on 97.9 WGRD; Channel 95.7 (WLHT); 100.5 The River (WTRV); 98.7 WFGR Classic Hits; and The Touch 1410 (WNWZ). If the square with the final score is not filled, a random drawing from among such entrants’ names will be conducted by Sponsor to determine the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entrants on board but in no event will be more than 1:100. Sponsor’s decisions concerning the random assignment of entrants with players, any random drawing, and all matters related to the Promotion generally are final and binding. Winner(s) will be notified by mail, e-mail or a telephone call on or about February 3, 2015, and will be required to execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and, where legal, a publicity release form within ten (10) days. Winner may also be required to execute a tax form. Failure of any winner to return all required forms within this time period, noncompliance with these Official Rules, or return of Promotion notification as undeliverable will result in a winner’s disqualification and forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining entrants on the winner’s board in a random drawing to be conducted by Sponsor.
4. Prizes: One (1) 1st place Prize will be awarded to winner’s business will be awarded: 1st Place) $5,000 on-air schedule on WGRD, WLHT, WTRV, WFGR and WNWZ. **These schedules must run before March 31, 2015.
6. Winners’ list: For an official winners’ list (available after February 28, 2015), or a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Townsquare Media Grand Rapids, 50 Monroe Avenue NW, Suite 500, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. During the Promotion Period, these Official Rules are available on http://WGRD.com, http://MyChannel957.com, http://RiverGrandRapids.com, http://WFGR.com and http://Touch1410.com.
7. Sponsor: Townsquare Media Grand Rapids, 50 Monroe Avenue NW, Suite 500, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.