2012 Guide To Black Friday Shopping In West Michigan
Some have been in line since Saturday afternoon, but you don’t have to be THAT dedicated to score some big deals on Black Friday.
Check out our guide to Black Friday shopping in West Michigan and maximize your savings!
Whether you are a Black Friday rookie or a seasoned veteran preparing to both start and finish you shopping in one day…we have something for you.
- Let’s start by answering the question that everybody wants to know. Who’s open when and what sales do they have?
- Looks like our warm temperatures are disappearing. Take a look at the weather forecast so you’ll be prepared if you’re waiting outdoors.
- If you’re going to be waiting in line, you might as well enjoy some Christmas music on 100.5 The River! Get our app and take us with you.
- Remember to plan for parking. Spots fill up fast.
- Take the poll: When do you start Christmas shopping?
- Black Friday savings not enough? Find out how you can win a $500 Meijer Christmas shopping spree!