The 10 Best Community Colleges In Michigan
Community Colleges are becoming more and more popular and we want to give you some information to help you make the best decision possible when you're looking at schools.
WalletHub.com has put together the list of the best & worst community colleges in the country and sadly Michigan doesn't have any in the top 300. But that doesn't mean that we don't have good community colleges in the state, it just means that most states have better options.
Michigan's Top 10 Community Colleges
- Mott Community College (Flint)
- Kellogg Community College (Battle Creek)
- Delta College (Frankenlust Township)
- Bay Mills Community College (Brimley)
- Bay de Noc Community College (Escanaba)
- Gogebic Community College (Ironwood)
- Monroe County Community College (Monroe)
- Saginaw Chippewa Tribal College (Mt Pleasant)
- Glen Oaks Community College (Centreville)
- Macomb Community College (Warren)
The methodology that WalletHub used to determine the best community colleges included 3 major metrics: Cost & Financing, Education Outcomes, and Career Outcomes.
The top 3 community colleges in the country are Arkansas State University-Mountain Home (#1, Arkansas), Stella and Charles Guttman Community College (#2, New York), and State Technical College of Missouri (#3, Missouri). You can find the complete list of schools in both Michigan and the rest of the United States at WalletHub.com.