West Michigan Christmas Parades: December 6-7
There’s a long list of Christmas parades on tap in greater Grand Rapids and West Michigan this weekend!
‘Tis the season to bundle up and sit in the cold waiting for a glimpse of Santa Claus.
Bring a hot drink, dress in layers, and stake out your spot at one of many parades this weekend!
Friday, December 6
- Coopersville – 33rd annual Santa Claus Parade “Peace on Earth” at 7 p.m. Cookies, hot chocolate and visits with Santa! Learn more.
- Grandville – 1st annual Downtown Grandville Christmas Parade. Music, cocoa, and reindeer at 6:30pm in the library amphitheater and in the parking lot behind the library. Parade at 7 p.m. on Chicago Drive between Fayette and Wilson. Learn more.
Saturday, December 7
- Wyoming/Kentwood – Santa Parade at 10 a.m. on South Division from 34th Street southbound to Chase Bank. Photos with Santa. Learn more.
- Middleville – Christmas Parade at 10:30 a.m. Starts at McFall Elementary School. Heads east across Arlington Street to Church Street. Learn more.
- Rockford – 70th annual Santa Parade begins about 10:45 a.m.
- Byron Center – Christmas Parade at 11 a.m. Other activities include Santa, reindeer, free coffee, and caroling. Learn more.
- Saugatuck – “Whoville” Christmas Parade at 1 p.m. Photos with “Whoville” characters after the parade at the Town Commons tennis courts. Learn more.
- Fennville – Christmas Parade at 5 p.m.
- Grand Haven – Jingle Bell Parade at 6 p.m. Parade goes down Franklin to Harbor, then a right on Washington to Central Park. Tree lighting after parade. Learn more.
- Lowell – Activities all day. Parade begins at 6 p.m. on Main Street. Parade runs from Lowell Fairgrounds to First United Methodist Church. Learn more.
A great weekend to head outdoors for some Christmas fun!