Trivia Fun with “Friday 5 the Hard Way”
It’s Friday morning and more fun trivia on “Andy in the Morning” with Friday 5 the Hard Way.Here are the questions and answers used on today’s show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. A male honey bee that develops from unfertilized eggs, has no sting and carries no honey, is know as a what?
2. Name the artist who created the painting called the Blue Boy.
3. The three largest cities of a certain U.S. state all begin with the letter “C.” Name the state and three cities.
OHIO / Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati
4. Which U.S. mountain range has the same name, but not necessarily the same spelling, as your name? (TRICK QUESTION?)
APPALACHIAN = appellation = the words by which one is called or identified = your name
5. If Ross Perot had been elected President, he would have become the first non-politician to become President since which person?
DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER