Trivia Fun with Friday 5 The Hard Way
Every Friday morning, we play Friday 5 The Hard Way on “Andy in the Morning.” Five trivia questions that a listener must get correct to win the prizes.
Here are the questions and answers from today’s show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. The thickest part of the human skin is located in which general areas
PALMS OR SOLES
2. Can you name three rooms in the White house named after colors?
GREEN ROOM / BLUE ROOM / RED ROOM (there is a Yellow Room as well)
3. What two numbers have a sum of one thousand and a difference of one hundred?
550 and 450
4. The scientific name for this kind of wild herb is known as mentha piperita. Its leaves contain a pungent oil used for flavoring. How is it commonly known?
5. Small, medium and large drinks at Starbucks are categorized by what names?
Tall, Grande and Venti