Tough Trivia Questions with Friday 5 The Hard Way
It’s Friday morning and that means the Friday 5 the Hard Way trivia game on “Andy in the Morning.”Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Because the Indian tribes living in this region were so friendly, the Spanish named this region after the Spanish and Indian words which mean “friends” or “allies.” Today this region is what state?
TEXAS Spanish and Indian words tejas and techas, meaning “friends” or “allies.”
2. Roquefort is a pungent French cheese made from the milk of what animal?
3. What is the indent above your upper lip (and below your nose) called?
4. In the same way that humans are identified by their fingerprints, dogs are identified by what kind of prints?
5. Where is the Sea of Tranquility located?
ON THE MOON