The Detroit Free Press Highlights 12 ArtPrize Entries – ArtPrize Spotlight 2013
With over 1,500 entries and a limited amount of time, it can be helpful to have a few suggestions on which ArtPrize entries are worth checking out.
We have the jurors favorites and the public vote leaders. Now, we have 12 suggestions from the Detroit Free Press too.
The list contains a few entries which have already received attention from the jurors. It also has some deserving entries that many have not heard of yet.
Lots of good stuff on this list.
One of my favorites here is Stephen Hendee's "The Last People" which can be seen at SiTE:LAB.
The full list includes:
- “The Last People” by Stephen Hendee at SiTE:LAB
- “Untitled” by Rosalyne Shieh and Troy Schaum at Site:Lab
- “Field” by Conor Foy at Fountain Street Church
- “Erase” by Greg Bokor at Fountain Street Church
- “Meridian” by Lauren Cotton at Kendall College
- “Through the Skies for You” by Kevin Cooley and Phillip Andrew Lewis at Kendall College
- “-holic” by Yunjung Kang at GRAM
- “November 1st” by Paul Rousso at DeVos Place Convention Center
- “Christina’s World” by Craig Paul Nowak at DeVos Place Convention Center
- “Consumed: The American Way” by Lauren Schneider at Craft House
- “The Spaces of Sound (Thank You Mr. Cage)” by Megan Heeres at UICA
- “Three and Four: Red, Yellow & Black” by Peter Crow at Cathedral Square
Which entry on the list is your favorite?