More Trivia with “Friday 5 The Hard Way”
It’s Friday, so that means more fun and games with “Friday 5 the Hard Way.”
Here are today’s questions and answers used on “Andy in the Morning” today.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. What quotation is inscribed on the tombstone of Martin Luther King?
“FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, I’M FREE AT LAST.”
2. Can you name the Portuguese navigator and explorer who led the first expedition to circumnavigate the earth, in 1519?
3. In this 1940s play, a salesman named Willy Loman feels useless in his occupation and kills himself. What is the title of this play and which husband of Marilyn Monroe wrote it?
DEATH OF A SALESMAN / ARTHUR MILLER
4. Yes, you can look at the one dollar bill and answer this question: how many times does the word or number “1” appear on every U.S. one dollar bill?
5. What is the common name for the temperature 273 degrees below zero, centigrade (460 degrees below zero, Fahrenheit)?
ABSOLUTE ZERO the lowest theoretical temperature, representing the complete absence of heat.