More Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
It’s Friday and on “Andy in the Morning” it’s trivia time. Lots of trivia with Friday 5 the Hard Way.Here are the questions and answers from today’s show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Name three sports in which the participants move backwards most of the time in attempting to win?
TUG OF WAR / BACKSTROKE / ROWING OR CREW
2. What US state is named for a French King?
LOUISIANA, Louis XIV
3. What 18th century British navigator and explorer charted and named many islands of the Pacific Ocean.
CAPTAIN JAMES COOK 1728-1779 (He died in Hawaii in a fight with Hiwaiians)
4. One of these people did not sign the Declaration of Independence: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin.
5. Which race of humans is named after a mountain range?
CAUCASIANS named after Caucasus Mountains