More Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia with our weekly game on “Andy in the Morning,” Friday 5 the Hard Way.
These are today’s questions and answers.
Friday 5 the Hard Way
1. 98% of the composition of each U.S. penny is what metal?
ZINC and 2% copper, since 1982
2. What is considered the precursor to the Constitution of the United States?
The Articles of Confederation
3. When the sun enters the sign of the zodiac, Capricorn, which season begins?
4. In the 1980’s, which company advertised with the slogan, “We make money the old fashioned way – we earn it.”
5. This song, recorded in 1986, won the Grammy Award as best Record of the Year, was one of the largest selling records of the 1980’s, and the group that recorded it never recorded another album before or after. What was the song and the group name?
WE ARE THE WORLD – USA FOR AFRICA