More Trivia with Friday 5 The Hard Way
It's back.....Friday 5 The Hard Way. Five questions that a listener must all correct to win the prize.Here are today's questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. If someone suffers from "myopia", what can they not do well?
SEE DISTANT OBJECTS CLEARLY
2. Founded in 1609, and now the capital city of its state, it is the oldest city in America west of the Mississippi. What is it?
SANTA FE, New Mexico
3. The first one of these ever built, complete with luxurious accessories and a piano, was built in Pittsburgh in 1905. The price of admission was 5¢. What was it?
MOVIE THEATER / NICKELODEON
4. This musical group, mostly popular in the 1960's and 70's, is responsible for the line from a song, "Hope I die before I get old"! Who is it?
5. Excluding Antarctica, which continent has the largest percentage of desert land?