More Trivia fun with Friday 5 The Hard Way
Friday is always a good trivia day on Andy in the Morning, with Friday 5 the Hard Way. It's five questions a listener must answer correctly to win the prizes.Here are the questions and answers used on today's show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. The title of this occupation contains three consecutive pairs of double letters in its name. What is it?
2. What three-word Latin phrase meaning "with highest praise or honor" represents the highest academic honor granted to a graduate?
SUMMA CUM LAUDE
3. Which Swiss watch company is named after a letter from the Greek alphabet?
4. Before the Beatles formed their own record label, Apple Records, in 1968, they had most of their hits on one record label in Britain and a different label in the U.S.. Can you name these two record labels?
PARLOPHONE / CAPITOL
5. What is the name of the organic molecule that carries oxygen in the blood, and gives blood its red color?