More fun Trivia With Friday 5 The Hard Way
Friday is trivia day on “Andy in the Morning, ” and that means Friday 5 The Hard Way!Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Born in 1943, he studied at Cambridge University, trained as a lawyer, played soccer for Real Madrid, won the 1968 Spanish Song Festival, and became one of the most popular singers in the world. Who is he?
2. Which country of the world has 5 million inhabitants and almost two million saunas?
3. This California city was named after a horticulturist who developed hundreds of varieties of flowers, fruits and vegetables. What is the city?
4. How many U.S. states’ spellings end with the letters IA?
5 CAL, GA, PA, VA, W. VA
5. On December 31 and January 1 of 2001, a world record was set in China when Ye Jiangchuan did this with 1004 people in 28 hours. Did what?
PLAYED CHESS SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH 1004 PEOPLE – only lost one game!