More Fun Trivia with Friday 5 the Hard Way
It’s Friday, and that means lots of trivia with “Friday 5 the Hard Way.” It easy to play. Get all five questions correct and win the prizes.Here are the questions and answers used on today’s show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Not many long words have this quality, but ALMOST, BIOPSY, and CHIMPS are a few of the 6-letter words that do. What is it?
Letters are in alphabetical order
2. Name Pixar’s first two successful feature films, released in 1995 and 1998.
Toy Story, A Bug’s Life
3. Name the scale or measurement used for the temperature in which water freezes.
4. It was first used in New York City in 1857, and the price was 50¢ for 500 sheets. What was it?
5. Besides X, Y, and Z, what three letters do not begin the name of any U.S. state?
B, E, J