More fun Trivia with Friday 5 the Hard Way
It's Friday morning, and on "Andy in the Morning," lots of trivia to answer for fabulous prizes!Here are today's questions and answers.
Friday 5 the Hard Way
1. What is the largest selling brand of motorcycles, not only in the U.S., but in the world?
2. Can you name three films with one word titles, and beginning with the same letter of the alphabet, which starred the actress Cher?
MASK / MERMAIDS / MOONSTRUCK
3. Besides United States of America, what words are found on every U.S. coin?
E PLURIBUS UNUM, LIBERTY
4. What happens about 350 days a year at Mt. Wai-a-le-a-le in Kauai, Hawaii?
IT RAINS - more often than any other place on Earth!
5. Who were the two main villains in the novel Oliver Twist?
Fagin and Bill Sykes