More fun Trivia From Friday 5 The Hard Way
It's Friday, and that means Friday 5 the Hard Way on Andy in the Morning.
Here are today's questions and answers.
Friday 5 the Hard Way
1. Can you name the author and main character of the popular 1950s novel about a sensitive but rebellious youth who runs away from his boarding school, The Catcher in the Rye ?
J.D. SALINGER / HOLDEN CAULFIELD
2. Probably in most every room of your home you have examples of what significant invention dating from about 1500 B.C.?
3. This company in the 1970's developed the high-tech concept of a mouse clicking graphical icons to open programs, but dropped the idea thinking it wouldn’t work. What was the company?
XEROX (Apple adopted it as the basis of the Macintosh)
4. In the 1850's, this escaped slave made 19 secretive trips to the South, and led more than 300 slaves to freedom on the Underground Railroad, despite a bounty of $40,000 on her head. She was never caught. What was her name?
5. What television show popular in the 1970's and 1980's and named after a woman holds the record for winning the most Emmy awards by a TV Series?
MARY TYLER MOORE SHOW ( won 29)