More Fun Friday Trivia
Friday 5 The Hard Way! Five tough questions that a listener must correct to win a prize.
Here are the questions and answers from today.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. It’s a fish, or a musical instrument. The word is spelled the same, but has two different meanings and pronounced differently. What is it?
2. This animal has the longest life span (some live more than 150 years). What is it?
3. The metallic alloy called pewter, often used to make domestic utensils, is composed 90% by what metal?
4. (Puzzler) How would it be possible in a baseball game for a player to hit a homerun with the bases loaded, but to have only one man, the batter, score?
THE OTHER PLAYERS ARE WOMEN
5. When “it” was unveiled in 1982, one speaker at the ceremony said, “Thank you, America, for finally remembering us.” What was “it”?
VIETNAM MEMORIAL in Washington, D.