Meijer Christmas Shopping Spree – Official Rules
Official Rules for 100.5 The River’s Meijer Christmas Shopping Spree
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: 100.5 The River’s Meijer Christmas Shopping Spree (the “Giveaway”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous states who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Townsquare Media LLC, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaway (collectively “Giveaway Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, and employees of any Michigan radio station or broadcasting company, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Giveaway is 100.5 The River (WTRV) and its parent company, Townsquare Media, LLC (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 50 Monroe – Grand Rapids, MI 49503. And Meijer.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway will be on Wednesday, December 5, 2012. Beginning at approximately 8:30 a.m. EST.
5. Entry: To enter the Giveaway, you must qualify by being the 20th caller at approximately 9:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m. weekdays between November 11, 2012 and December 4, 2012 when you hear the cue to call. Each qualifier will receive a $10 Meijer gift card.
6. Prize: Three (3) winners will receive a $500 Meijer gift card.
Winner will be issued a 1099 form from the Internal Revenue Service for the value of the prize and is responsible for any other fees related to the prize, including other taxes.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors’ and Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. Contest and giveaway rules may subject to change without notice.