It’s Cyber Monday!
Actually, Cyber Monday is nothing more that a marketing term for the Monday immediately follow Black Friday created by companies to persuade us to shop online.
So I thought, if you are planning to ‘cyber-shop,’ I’ll try to help. Here are some helpful tips by Erin Huffstetler, from the About.com Guide
1. Look for Free Shipping! Many, but not all, stores offer free shipping on Cyber Monday; so spend some time looking for those free shipping deals. Don’t see free shipping offered on the site that you’re on? Then, check a competitor’s site.
2. Seek Out Coupon Codes. Head to currentcodes.com, retailmenot.com or one of the many other sites dedicated to finding and posting coupon codes. You may just find a deal – free shipping, free merchandise, a percent off your order – to sweeten the pot.
3. Order through a Rewards Site. Access a store’s website through a rewards site, and you’ll earn points or even cash for your efforts. Some rewards sites worth checking out: Upromise, MyPoints, FatWallet and Ebates.
4. Compare Prices. Before you place an order, use a price comparison website like pricegrabber.com to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
And, last, but not least…..
5. Bonus Tip: Bookmark Retailmenot.com. Then, the next time you’re shopping online, just click on the link, and it’ll display all of the coupons for the site that you’re on – now that’s bargain shopping made easy!
Good Luck, and, Happy Savings!