Is Charlie Sheen returning to “Two and a Half Men?”
According to the Chicago Tribune, the troubled actor, who is in the midst of his ‘Violent Torpedo of Truth / Defeat Is Not an Option’ tour, sat down with a local Boston radio station Tuesday night, during which he said there have been “discussions” about a possible return to the top-rated CBS sitcom.
“There have been discussions, but I was asked not to divulge anything,” he told WBZ-FM.
Sheen also admitted that his erratic behavior played a role in getting him fired from the series.
“Had they told me toward the end of Season 8 that suddenly that wasn’t going to be cool, I would have adjusted my behavior,” he said. “They forgot to mention that.”
So far, Warner Bros. and CBS have yet to comment on Sheen’s interview.
Since he was unceremoniously fired from ‘Two and a Half Men’ in March, Sheen has gone on a, well, violent torpedo of publicity, which has included multiple interviews, a national tour and a stint on Twitter.
The ‘Violent Torpedo of Truth’ tour stops in Atlantic City, NJ, on Saturday.