Grand Rapids Downtown Market Is Fun For Kids On Tuesdays This Summer
Grand Rapids Downtown Market is a great place to buy fresh, local produce. It’s also a great place for kids to learn and have fun this summer!
‘Kids at the Market’ runs from 10:00am – Noon at Grand Rapids Downtown Market every Tuesday through August 27.
‘Kids at the Market’ is free for kids ages 2 – 10 and features a new topic each week. Features in upcoming weeks include:
- July 9 – hands-on kids play with parents
- July 16 – art at the market
- July 23 – kids plant a seed and take it home
- July 30 – learn about native Michigan wildlife
- August 6 – healthy snacks
- August 13 – market bingo
- August 20 – bees
- August 27 – backyard exploration
I love farmer’s markets! I always seem to end up buying more than planned to when I go. The temptation of eating fresh, delicious food is just too great and made even better by the fact that you are supporting hard workers from West Michigan with your purchases.
Excited to have another reason to visit and involve the entire family this summer in downtown Grand Rapids!