Fun Trivia with Friday 5 The Hard Way
Every Friday morning on Andy in the Morning, we play “Friday 5 the Hard Way.” A listener must answer all five questions correctly to win the prizes.
Have fun with these, the questions and answers from today’s show.
Friday 5 the Hard Way
1. What does a taxonomist do?
CLASSIFIES ANIMALS OR PLANTS
2. It existed as a toy in Grecian times. It was also a 16th century Filipino jungle fighting weapon. It became once again a toy in 1926. The largest one ever constructed weighed 256 pounds and was launched from a 150 foot high crane. What was it?
3. Two of the five Great Lakes are considered separate lakes, but are actually one lake, separated by the Strait of Mackinac. Together they form the largest of the Great Lakes. Which two lakes are they?
MICHIGAN / HURON
4. This new-wave/punk musician was a former beautician and Playboy bunny. In the late 1970’s she was lead singer of a successful rock act with a colorful group name. Name the group and lead singer?
BLONDIE / DEBORAH HARRY
5. Who was the first person to say the words “Live from New York, it’s Saturday Night!”?