Fun Trivia with Friday 5 the Hard Way
It’s Friday, and lot’s of trivia on “Andy in the Morning.” With Friday 5 the Hard Way a listener must answer all five questions correctly to win the prizes.Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. What is the only state whose name is a single syllable?
2. Which English word can mean all the following: to rain, to cause an event to happen, and to separate a solid from a chemical solution?
3. If all the U.S. state capitals were listed in alphabetical order, the first and last on the list would be capitals of bordering states. Can you name them?
4. What US state is named for a French King?
Louisiana, Louis XIV
5. In the 1840′s thousands of adventurous people took a popular wagon route from Independence, Missouri to Fort Vancouver in the Pacific northwest. What do we call this travel route?