Fun Trivia with Friday 5 The Hard Way
It’s Friday, and that means lots of trivia on Andy in the Morning with Friday 5 the Hard Way.Have some fun with these questions and answers from today’s show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. How are Israeli postage stamps physically different from those of all other countries? (no relation to currency values…)
THE GLUE IS KOSHER
2. Feb. 25, 1964, young boxing phenomenon Cassius Clay first gained the heavyweight title when he knocked out which champion?
3. What capital city lies on the Tigris River?
4. The name for what military rank comes from the Latin, meaning to hold in high regard?
5. According to the Central Office of Information in London, Queen Elizabeth’s all-time favorite TV show is what?
I LOVE LUCY