Fun Trivia With Friday 5 The Hard Way
More trivia on "Andy in the Morning" with Friday 5 the Hard Way.Here are today's questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Name the state with the nickname The Palmetto State.
2. What is the highest possible score you could get in a game of bowling without throwing even one strike?
190 = throw a spare every frame followed by a nine on the next throw
3. What US state was named for the wife of English King Charles?
Maryland, In honor of Henrietta Maria
4. Which South American city is named “River of January”.
RIO DE JANEIRO
5. Name two words, starting with the same letter, that can be found in your kitchen and in a baseball game.