Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Due to no particular belief in deity, which religion is often regarded as a philosophy?
2. Can you name three stars of the TV series Cheers who went on to successful movie careers?
SHELLY LONG, WOODY HARRELSON and TED DANSON
3. Name the northernmost and southernmost cities having teams in major league baseball (whether in the United States or Canada).
SEATTLE Mariners / MIAMI MARLINS
4. All-in-all, Elvis Presley starred in how many movies? about 15, 25, 35, or 45?
5. What planet is named for the Roman god of commerce, travel, and thievery?
Mercury, messenger of the gods