Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Roquefort cheese is a pungent French cheese made from the milk of what animal?
2. "Cross into the Blue" is the motto of what fast-moving organization?
U.S. Air Force
3. What is the world's largest inland sea?
4. On July 16, 1945, three weeks before the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, it was tested for the first time where?
NEW MEXICO at the White Sands Missile Range
5. The world's modern system of numeration, the base 10 number system, began around the 6th century in what country?