Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. It was on February 20, 1963, that the San Francisco Giants paid $100,000, baseball's highest salary, to sign which player?
2. What is the fifth largest planet in our solar system?
3. Which country is the world's greatest producer of wine?
4. Who were the first two U.S. Presidents with the same initials, first and last names?
4th and 5th Presidents were James Madison, James Monroe
5. If 20 people are drinking beer, 16 are eating fish, and 12 are doing both, what fraction of the people are eating fish and drinking beer?
1/2 12 out of 24