Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. A restaurant is owned by three partners. Partner "A" owns 3/5 of it, and partner "B" owns twice as much as partner "C". What percentage of the restaurant belongs to partner B?
2. Let’s see how much do you know about Switzerland... What two rivers with almost identical names, flow from Swiss mountains, one to the North Sea, one to the Mediterranean?
Rhine (flows north), Rhone River (flows south)
3. Which song begins with the line, "It was the third of June ..."?
ODE TO BILLY JOE
4. The world's longest continuous hiking trail is located in the U.S., and is called the Appalachian Trail; it extends over 2,000 miles, from which state in the North to which state in the South?
MAINE / GEORGIA
5. Whish US state calls itself, "The breadbasket of America"?