Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. What were the first two Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals that were made into movies?
JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR / EVITA
2. Possibly the shortest team sport in summer Olympic; each of the four periods lasts only eight minutes. What challenging sport is this?
3. Name the titles of the two singles recorded by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson?
SAY, SAY, SAY / THE GIRL IS MINE note: ebony and ivory was paul and stevie wonder
4. According to a survey taken by the Pet Food institute, what are the three most common tricks (or obeyed commands) performed by dogs?
SIT / SHAKE PAW / ROLL OVER
5. The 1978 Oscars for best actor, actress, film, screenplay, and director were shared among two films related to the Vietnam War. What were the titles?
COMING HOME / DEER HUNTER fonda, voight, deer hunter