Fun Trivia With “Friday 5 the Hard Way”
Friday morning is trivia morning with Friday 5 the Hard Way. There are five trivia questions a listener must correctly answer to win the prize.Here are the questions and answers from today’s show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Before this young man reached his twentieth birthday in 1960, he had more than fifteen musical hits on the Billboard Top 20 charts. Who was he?
2. Eminent domain is the right of the government to do what?
TAKE PRIVATE PROPERTY FOR PUBLIC USE
3. What are you most likely to purchase at a boulangerie?
BREAD (it’s a bread shop, or bakery)
4. What two letters are not found on the standard telephone dial?
Q / Z
5. Where is the southern most point of the USA?
South Point, Hawaii (and not Key West!)