Fun Trivia With Friday 5 The Hard Way
Friday on "Andy in the Morning" is always a sort of super trivia day, as we play Friday 5 the Hard Way. A listener must get all five questions correct to win the prizes.Here are the questions and answers used on today's show.
FIRDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. This 1990 autobiographical comedy was based on Carrie Fisher's journey through addiction, and her relationship with her Debbie Reynolds-type mother. What was the film title, and which actresses played the lead roles of mother and daughter in this film?
POSTCARDS FROM THE EDGE / MERYL STREEP / SHIRLEY MACLAINE
2. The state of Mississippi has the lowest legal marriage age - allowing females to marry without parental permission at what age?
3. These two words are spelled the same seven letters, but have different meanings and pronunciations: One means what one feels when satisfied. What is the word, and other meaning?
4. Which country of the world has 5 million inhabitants and almost two million saunas?
5. What innovative, sometimes controversial French sculptor in 1904 unveiled a bronze work of a contemplative male, that he called Le Penseur ?
François Auguste René RODIN 1840-1917.