Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun, useless, trivia from today’s show. It’s Friday 5 the Hard Way!
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. The first presidential election in the United States of America took place in 1788, and, of course, George Washington. But, who lost this election?
NOBODY (he ran un-opposed)
2. Which product is advertised with the slogan, “The pain reliever doctors use most”?
3. What are the proper names for the two major branches of biology; one deals with plants, the other animals?
BOTANY / ZOOLOGY
4. In Great Britain on October 5, 1962, the Beatles released their first single record, which reached # 17 on the British charts. What was the title?
LOVE ME DO – flip side, P.S. I Love You
5. California’s rich, irrigated central valley agricultural region between Sacramento and Bakersfield is known by what proper name?
SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY