Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Friday is trivia day on Andy in the Morning. Friday 5 the Hard Way is a true test.Here are the questions and answers used on today’s show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. He is the only athlete to go directly from high school to the National Basketball Association and be voted rookie of the year. It happened in 2003. Who is he?
2. This British rock group formed in the late 1960′s, with a flute-playing lead singer, and named themselves after an 18th Century inventor of farm implements. Who are they?
3. The British Union Jack can be found in the flag of which US state?
4. This sequence of letters forms some kind of consistent, simple pattern. Which letter would come next? B, F, J, P…?
V – Each letter follows a vowel.
5. There are four U.S. state names whose only vowel is “A.” One is Alaska. Identify the other three.
Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas