Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia from our “Friday 5 the Hard Way” trivia game on Andy in the Morning.Here are today’s questions and answers.
Friday 5 The Hard Way
1. Who was the movie voice of E.T?
2. Who said: “Baseball is 90% mental. The other half is physical”?
3. Which 1878 Gilbert and Sullivan operetta was subtitled “The Lass that Loved a Sailor”?
4. The framework of the Statue of Liberty was designed by which well-known European engineer?
ALEXANDRE GUSTAVE EIFFEL
5. Name the five state capital cities which begin with the letter, “A”
AUGUSTA / ATLANTA / ALBANY / ANNAPOLIS / AUSTIN