Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Friday is always trivia day on "Andy in the Morning" with Friday 5 the Hard Way. Five question a listener must get correct to win the prizes.Here are questions and answers used on today's show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. How many copies of a record album must be sold for the album to be awarded a "gold record"?
2. A theater has 32 rows with 24 seats in each row. If 75% of the seats are occupied, how many seats are empty?
1/4 of 32*24 = 192 seats
3. Which person said, in March of 1998, "They can affect my reputation. They can do nothing to affect my character"?
4. Name the first two Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals that were translated to the movie screen.
JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR / EVITA
5. According to the opinion of President Lincoln, which best-selling 1852 novel helped bring on the American Civil War?
"UNCLE TOM'S CABIN"